Canadian Pacific World's Greatest Travel T-Shirt
"Canadian Pacific Railway Lines: World's Greatest Travel System" with the Canadian Pacific Railway Lines Red-Blue-Gold Shield Logo Graphic. Be railfan ready with this fantastic printed shirt!
- Printed in Canada
- Available in fine quality Gildan ringspun
- Graphic is printed direct into the fabric
- Colour: White
- Shirt is 7.1 oz. ringspun 100% Pre-shrunk Cotton, crew neck with short sleeves. Men's special order 4X - 5X (email or call)
- Youth style is crew neck with short sleeves, tear away tag (email or call)
Since multiple listings can come in multiple sizes, please Look at the photos to see a size chart or send us a message and we can send you one. Please pay attention to what size to order. As policy lists, returns and refunds will not be issued due to mistakes in sizing.
Fitted T-shirt Size Chart
S- Width: 18", Length: 28"
M - Width: 20", Length: 29"
L - Width: 22", Length: 30"
XL- Width: 24", Length: 31"
XXL -Width: 26", Length: 32"
3XL - Width: 28", Length: 33"
4XL - Width: 30", Length: 34" (Special Order Only- May not be available)
5XL - Width: 32", Length: 35" (Special Order Only- May not be available)
Youth T-shirt Size Chart
XS - Width: 16 ", Length: 20"
S- Width: 17", Length: 22"
M - Width: 18", Length: 23"
L - Width: 19", Length: 25"
XL- Width: 20", Length: 26"
**** WE MAKE YOUR ORDER WITHIN 3-5 DAYS (EXCEPT FOR WEEKENDS & STAT HOLIDAYS). Shipments within Canada may take 6 -8 business days. Shipments to U.S.A. and International may take 12 -16 business days but can take longer depending on customs.) We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.****
CARE & WASHING: All shirts are machine washable. For best care,
- Wash in gentle cycle with gentle washing detergent in cold water
- Use vinegar in place of fabric softener to keep colour longer (optional and only thru a dispenser never directly on the garment or in machine)
- Wash inside out
- Avoid washing with towels or other rough or heavy fabrics, to avoid damaging print
- Never dry in hot temperature, dry on low
- Do not dry fully in machine, hang to dry
- Avoid ironing any printed areas
- Do not use bleach